10/06/2011

Old decor magazines

I've been interested in interior decorating since I (my parents, actually) bought my first house, back in 1998, when I was still an undergraduate student in marine biology.
Back then, the main source of information and inspiration were magazines and I used to bought spanish ones, given that portuguese magazines were mainly focused on big, expensive, or famous people houses - and my home was a small 1-bedroom apartment.
I kept many magazine clippings - it's funny to see how my taste has changed and evolved over the years...
I'm all white and neutrals now - back then, this is what I loved (still beautiful, but too colourful for me):
(click on each photo to the see them bigger)











Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...