11/06/2011

My hallway this morning

Hi everyone! As you've probably noticed, I've been publishing some sewing tutorials. I believe in the power of free and it was due to all the free tutorials and how-tos on the internet that I learned how to sew. So, I'll be very happy if these turn out to be useful for someone out there! In addition, I've started to write this blog also in portuguese, because some of my former blog readers asked me to do so.

Today, I have a busy day ahead. As usual, even on weekends, I woke up before 8 and made a to-do list for the day, which includes buying two snake plants (Sansevieria trifasciata) for the hall. 

The hall is slowly coming together... The grey walls were inspired by Katrin's home in Berlin. The white vases, mirror, shelves, fabrics, baskets, all came from Ikea of course...

Olá a todos! Como já devem ter reparado, ando a publicar tutoriais de costura. Acredito no poder do grátis e foi devido a todo o conteúdo grátis que se encontra pela internet que eu aprendi a costurar. Assim, ficarei muito feliz se estes tutoriais forem úteis para alguém! 

Hoje vou ter um dia ocupado. Como sempre, acordei antes das 8, mesmo sendo fim-de-semana, e fiz a minha lista de afazeres para o dia, a qual inclui comprar duas espadas de S. Jorge (Sansevieria trifasciata) para o hall de entrada.

O hall está lentamente a compor-se... As paredes cinzentas foram inspiradas pela casa berlinense da Katrin. Os vasos brancos, os espelhos, as prateleiras, os cestos, os tecidos, veio tudo do Ikea, claro...



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...