19/05/2011

Adding colour to my white & beige room


My bedroom has always been my biggest decorating challenge since I moved to my home in 2004. 
You can't imagine how many different curtains and dovet covers and colour schemes I've had in my bedroom in the last years...


2008

Finally, a few months ago, I realized that white and beige was my thing! I love white and it just seems the right colour for a peaceful bedroom. 


2010

But I just needed to add a little bit of colour here and there, so I made new pillows from some old curtains.


2011

The oil paintings are reproductions made by my sister-in-law for her art classes. The originals, Bustier Blanc and Pomelos Roses, are by Pierre Farel.
The red bedspread is for my cats - they love to lay down there in the morning, basking under the sun...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...